Today you will be surprised to hear it’s all about Kate–again. When it comes to outdoor attire, she sets just the right example–not too over the top, not too underdressed, cute, comfy, classic. When I ran across a jacket in Prana’s catalogue that looked like one she had, I thought I should share.
- prAna Townie Jacket (I would have buttons added.)
This faux fur and suede coat is perfect paired with boots for a chilly day down at the ranch. (Or walking in your neighborhood palace gardens, whichever is more realistic for your life.)
- Alternate Real fur option: Overland Maggie Sheepskin Shearing coat
(Kate’s is faux fur.)
Now for the rest of the outfit:
- Hers: Le Chameau Ladies Country Wellington
- Hunters: Hunter Wellington Rain Boots in Olive (<–LOVE these!!)
- Moderately priced version: Kamik Olivia Rainboot
These are great for horseback riding, short hikes (under 2 miles), hunting, and weekends at the ranch.
- Alessandra Women’s Felt Hat (<–you may be able to replace the band if you want something simpler)
- Scala Classico Felt Hat, Nordstrom.com (Love this one!)
I have a hat like this and wear it hunting and on trips to the ranch.
Enjoy channeling your inner Kate!
If you like this check out my other Kate posts:
- Field Fashion Inspired by the Duchess of Cambridge in Canada, September 2016
- Field Fashion Inspired by the Duchess’ Hike to Tigers Nest
- A Hiking Outfit Inspired by the Duchess of Cambridge in Borneo, 2012
Affiliate links used