The Duchess of style is at it again, folks. As you may recall, last week I wrote about what she wore hiking in the Great Bear Rainforest in Canada. Well, there’s more. The next day she went fishing in a leopard print headband. Leopard print while fishing is kind of, like, MY thing…but okay, Kate, you can share in it. You do a better job anyways.
Kate, Why are we not friends?!
We both wear leopard print and make the same expression when touching fish!
What She is Wearing
A field friendly version of it, down to the life jacket.
Leopard Print Headband
- Nordstrom Caslon Utility Jacket
- Alternatively, this one is cute: Orvis Women’s Flannel Trimmed Anorak
- River Road Waxed Cotton Jacket in Olive (Slightly different color than what she wore but still looks good)
- L.L. Bean Signature Cotton Sweater (<– good for mild Texas climate!)
- Tommy Hilfiger Cable Knit Sweater
- prAna Nolan Tunic Sweater (<–Casual version)
- Recommended: prAna Brenna Pant in Dark Olive (<– I own these and they are so comfortable and great for hiking. They dry quickly and are tough. Love them!)
- prAna Kara Jean in Olive Green
- Ariat Women’s Heritage Cowgirl Boots
- If you want to get technical, these are the boots she wore: R. Soles Cowboy Boots. But they are from London, and I can’t bring myself to order cowboy boots from London! There’s something backwards about that as a Texan. But if it floats your boat, go for it!
- Mustang Survival Infatable PFD (the exact one she wore, thank you very much!)
May we all look like Kate when we go fishing…or at least, may we look half as good.