One of the crosses I have to bear with this blog is testing out s’more recipes for the Advanced S’more Making section. It’s a hard job, but someone has to do it! So far I’ve tried Strawberry Nutella S’mores, Chocolate Reeses S’mores, and many others, but I’m excited to announce today that I’ve tried my favorite one yet: I present…drumroll please… the Keebler Fudge Stripe S’more.
How could this be better than a normal s’more?! you may be wondering. To this I respond:
- The consistency of the fudge stripe cookie is softer than a graham cracker and therefore harmonizes better with the soft gentle texture of a roasted marshmallow.
- The cookie comes with chocolate already applied, so you don’t have to juggle a second package of chocolate while also dealing with the marshmallow and cookie. Simplify your life.
- The chocolate melts faster than a typical chocolate bar and we all know that melted chocolate tastes better than cold chocolate! No unpleasant crunch, just warm gooey goodness.
- The fudge stripe cookie is the exact width of a normal roasted marshmallow, so you don’t have any bites of s’more that don’t have marshmallow. And for those of you OCD types like me, it’s more pleasing to the eye to have the ratios precise. One compact little marshmallow and cookie experience with all of the proportions perfect. (Is it weird that makes me really happy?)
- Lastly, it takes up less space in your camping gear and is less expensive! Not that s’mores break the bank…
As you can see, I’ve thought through this. Here is the recipe, I hope you try it out!
What You’ll Need
- Roast the marshmallow according to your heart’s desire. (Are you a burnt mallow person or a lightly toasted mallow person?? I’m a burnt person myself.)
- Slide it off in between two fudge stripe cookies.
Here’s the before and after:
Affiliate links used